Brain Fitness for Older Adults
Finally, here is a practical and detailed technical guide for mental fitness promotion specifically geared to senior physical activity professionals! Learn how to blend cognitive fitness into the active lifestyles you encourage your older adult fitness clients to embrace.
This comprehensive educational program for senior fitness professionals provides the basic foundation you need in:
- Brain anatomy and physiology,
- Cognitive functioning,
- The aging brain,
- Links between physical exercise and memory,
- The role of mental stimulation in cognitive health,
- Social and psycho-emotional influences on cognition, and
- Activities for promoting brain health in senior exercise programs.