Long Term Care Fitness Leader: Part Two
Learn how to work productively with regard to stroke, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and other serious medical concerns. Lead model chair-seated exercise classes, wheelchair sports, and mental fitness activities. Learn strategies for fighting depression, enhancing self-esteem, increasing functional independence, and improving quality of life.
Your Long Term Care Fitness Leader, Part Two program includes:
- Long Term Care Fitness Leader training manual ... 110 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
- Physiology manual ... 90 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
- SFA Study Questions booklet ... 220 multiple-choice questions
- Functional assessments training video ... 40 minute DVD
- Complete instructions and all required testing materials
- Accepted for 15 hours credit (1.5 CEUs) by most fitness organizations
Successful completion of Part Two requires achieving an 80 percent score on the open book, multiple-choice test included with your study materials.
You will earn a validation certificate accepted for 15 hours (1.5 CEUs) by most fitness organizations.
Prerequisite: Enrollment in Long Term Care Fitness Leader, Part One is required to successfully complete this program. If desired, you can order SFA's Long Term Care Fitness Leader, Certificate of Completion program (Part One and Part Two combined) and submit the Part Two test for validation and continuing education credit (CEUs) together with (or prior to) submitting Part One.