Senior Personal Trainer: Part Two
Your Senior Personal Trainer, Part Two program includes:
- Senior Personal Trainer training manual ... 132 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
- Physiology manual ... 90 page, 8.5x11, comb bound
- SFA Study Questions booklet ... 206 multiple-choice questions
- Functional assessments training video ... 35 minute DVD
- Complete instructions and all required testing materials
- Accepted for 15 hours credit (1.5 CEUs) by most fitness organizations
Successful completion of Part Two requires achieving an 80 percent score on the open book, multiple-choice test included with your study materials.
You will earn a validation certificate accepted for 20 hours (2.0 CEUs) by most fitness organizations.
Prerequisite: Enrollment in Senior Personal Trainer, Part One is required to successfully complete this program. If desired, you can order SFA's Senior Personal Trainer, Certificate of Completion program (Part One and Part Two combined) and submit the Part Two test for validation and continuing education credit (CEUs) prior to submitting Part One.